United Asia Finance Limited (the “Company”) received much complaint from our customers and the public that they have received calls from different channels (including phone calls, SMS and instant message on mobile etc.) from persons claiming themselves to be our staff or our authorized person, to promote loan services and/or to deliver some wrong messages of the Company and/or request payment by sending QR code or FPS account. If customers and/or the public do not accept their promotion, they would react rudely with offensive language. The Company hereby makes an official declaration as below:
- All our staff have received professional training on customer services and product knowledge, with a view to provide quality services to all customer courteously and sincerely;
- In case the potential customers may not be eligible to our loan services, we never refer the customers to other company(ies);
- We never provide loan services via any subsidiary(ies) or associate company(ies). We reserve the right to take legal action against all persons who falsely identifying themselves to be staff of us, our subsidiary(ies) or associate company(ies);
- All our promotion calls are directly made by our Customer Service Officers, Sales Representatives of our Branch or Direct Sales Department or through Authorized Dealers (collectively “Sales Representatives”), which show the calling number display;
- All Sales Representatives should have his/her own staff number. They are willing to disclose their staff numbers, branch name, department name or authorized dealer’s name and their contact numbers.
If you have received any suspected counterfeit calls/SMS (or from any other channels) as aforesaid or have any suspicion, please call our Customer Services Hotline at (852) 2681 8888.