- Repayment period up to 36 months
- Simple application with HKID Card & Tax Demand Note only
Mr. Ho is a teacher of a secondary school in Tsuen Wan with a monthly salary of HK$60,000. He always uses credit card and cash advance services to settle daily expenses. Mr. Ho feels stressed because of the surcharge of overdue salaries tax and credit card payment.
Fortunately, he has applied for UA Tax Loan and approved with HK$71,960 tax loan amount for his salaries tax payment and extra installment loan amount of HK$143,920 with the same rate for settling his credit card debt. Now he doesn’t have to worry about the payment and can concentrate on his work.
Mr Ho's Financial Profile
|Occupation||Secondary School Teacher|
|Loan Document||Salaries Tax Statement|
|Approved Loan Amount||Tax Loan HK$71,960 + Installment Loan HK$143,920|
Key Facts Statement for Installment Loan:
- The minimum and maximum repayment period is 6 months and 36 months respectively.
- The maximum annual percentage rate is 48%.
- A representative example of total cost for a loan below is for reference only:
- Loan amount: HK$10,000
- Monthly installment of HK$1,815 for 6 months
- Interest rate: 2.5% per month
- Annual percentage rate: 30%
- Total repayment amount: HK$10,890