Personal Installment Loan

UA provides the loan products including Personal Loan (i-Money Internet Personal Loan), Debts Consolidation Loan, e-Cash Revolving Loan, Property Owner’s Loan, New Renter’s Loan, SME Loan, Tax Loan and more. For details, please click here.

You have to be a Hong Kong resident with age over 18 who is currently employed or self-employed.

An installment loan is a loan with a fixed repayment term which repayment is due on a monthly basis. Interest is calculated based upon the loan amount and the repayment term.

A revolving loan is a loan with a credit limit. You can withdraw money in unlimited times via phone or internet within the offered credit limit, by which the money will be transferred to your designated bank account. Interest will be applied only to your requested credit amount on a daily basis.

In general, UA will check on the customer’s credit report which will serve as part of the assessment for loan application.

Since the repayment term will affect the amount of your monthly repayment, you should take consideration of your requested loan amount and the monthly repayment amount you can afford in order to decide your repayment term.

Yes. It is always easy and convenient to arrange a repayment on a monthly basis if you have a stable monthly income. However, you may find difficulty with fixed monthly repayment if you do not have a stable income. If that is the case, you may consider our e-Cash Revolving Loan which offers a more flexible repayment option. For details, please click here.

The loan balance will be reduced upon each installment repayment. Interest will be calculated on the basis of loan balance after each repayment.

Never. In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, all your information will be kept strictly confidential. For details, please click here.

You can contact our Customer Services Hotline at 2681 8888 or visit any UA branches nearby. You may also apply online.

  • Hong Kong Identity Card
  • Recent income proof, e.g., payroll slip, tax demand note, monthly bank account statement/passbook with your salary or MPF statement
  • Employment proof
  • Current residential proof, e.g. utility bills, bank statement
  • Any other documents or certificates deemed appropriate

Yes. We will make an exemption for the applicant subject to individual cases.

Repayment can be made through bank autopay, PPS or at any UA branches in cash, cheque or EPS.

You can contact our Customer Service Hotline at 2681 8888 or visit any UA branches nearby. For details, please click here.