- Responsible for development, testing and implementation of in-house applications and Fintech projects
- Perform coding, unit testing and technical documentations according to system design and development standards
- Work closely with project team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Provide support and maintenance to existing systems
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years』 working experience in application development.
- Solid experience in Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/MySql and Linux
- Familiar with at least one of below areas:
- Micro service Framework (e.g. Spring Cloud Framework)
- Web development (Angular, Jquery, PHP, Bootstrap) and web service
- Android / iOS development
- Build automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- More experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)