- Collaborate with key business and IT stakeholders to define IT Infrastructure solutions according to business requirements and align with company’s long term strategies.
- Define infrastructure architecture standards, maintain design guideline, technology roadmap and strategies, principles.
- Work under ISO 27001 and other company defined quality and security standards. Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- Maintain daily operation and support to users.
- Explore new technology and perform proof of concept.
- Perform user support and security awareness training.
- Provide supervision and guidance to team members.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience preferably in the financial sector with proven experience in IT architecture design.
- Extensive technical knowledge in IT Infrastructure, including server, storage, backup, endpoint, network and security devices.
- Sound knowledge in IT security, performance tuning, capacity planning, storage, and networking.
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience with managing and leading small team.
- Holder of CISSP/CISA certification will be an advantage.
- Holder of ITIL certification is preferred.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)