- Assist formulation of digital marketing strategy. Initiate, plan and drive different digital marketing campaign to attain overall business goal
- Plan and execute the digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic/ conversion/ ROAS through SEO, SEM, programmatic and social media, affiliate, etc
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals and optimize the leads generation
- Monitor and implement the website/ app performance tracking
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the effective communications
- Lead agencies for achieving the marketing objectives and delivering with quality and timely
- Work closely with affiliate partners for driving marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Marketing, Business, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in digital marketing/ performance marketing. inexperience in digital agency is a plus
- Strong in analytics with proven track records of driving performance. Familiar with on-site tag planning and implementation; mobile marketing and web analytics tools is a must, including Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Doubleclick Campaign Manager), Content Management System, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- An excellent team player, able to work independently and flexible to react promptly
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Officer, Digital Marketing
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)