- Coordinate internal resources for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring functional and non-functional feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, and provide regular project status update
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Coordinate with BUSINESS USER to work out UAT schedule for the execution of user acceptance test.
- Coordinate with QA lead and Business Analyst to draw up the UAT test plan, test cases/scenarios and guide them to understand the UAT approach & objectives.
- Monitor the status and progress of UAT and ensure implementation can be arranged as scheduled.
- Help BUSINESS USER to understand the change & impact of implementing the System Change and give them advice if they need to update/change related operational procedures and manuals.
- Degree holders or above major in Information System or Computer Science or related discipline preferable
- Minimal 8 years IT solid experience in application project management and business analysis in either finance, banking, or other financial sector related fields
- Solid experience in managing and liaison with IT people or software vendors
- Logical thinker, results-oriented and with excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Agile / Scrum experience
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)