- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control of business and IT operation and departments through risk assessment, data analysis and audit testing based on frameworks and standards including COSO, GTAG, ISO, COBIT & etc.
- Deliver high quality audit recommendation and report
- Continuously enhance internal audit function and processes
- Execute ad-hoc and investigation project as instructed by Chief Internal Audit Officer
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting or IT related discipline
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in finance, external/internal audit, IT audit / security, or equivalent preferably with relevant certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA etc.)
- Preference with prior experience in IT audit related discipline, Big 4 Audit Firm, Banking, Money Lending or Multi-National Corporation
- Hardwork, responsible, ethical, confident, strong team spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skill, sound analytical thinking and interpersonal skill
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Audit Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)