- Perform payroll calculation including monthly payroll, commission, incentive, allowance payment, final payment, pension, tax return and other C&B related matters
- Monitor and check staff attendance and leave record from time to time
- Follow up on work visa application and work injury cases
- Maintain HR filing system and update records in HRIS
- Prepare various employment related letters and documentation
- Assist in the full life cycle recruiting process including talent search, interview, on boarding, and probation process arrangement
- Assist in HR related projects, such as new HRIS implementation, commission & incentive scheme revamp and policy review, etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant all rounded HR Generalist role in financial institutions, retail, FMCG or sizable companies
- Well-versed in employment and human resources related ordinances
- Proactive, self-motivated, customer oriented and communicative
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking ability, well-organized and flexible to work in fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good writing skill in English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)