- Lead the development team to build and maintain company websites, mobile apps and other digital solutions
- Collaborate with key Business Stakeholders, Project Manager, Architect, Developers, Testers and Infrastructure Manager to effectively contribute to the technology solutions and manage the project transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Take responsibility of the development team to deliver system on time and to the required quality and security standards
- Provide supervision, coaching and set up directions for development team
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience preferably in the financial sector with proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system development projects in a structured environment
- Good knowledge of modern web development practices, including security and databases
- Familiarity with frontend, backend web technologies and RESTFUL APIs
- Experience in development of IOS and Android mobile app using modern mobile development framework such as IONIC/CORDOVA and REACT NATIVE
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD tools and methodology
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)