We are inviting an experienced candidate to take up the role specializing in
“defining application architecture standards,
maintaining design guideline,
providing development toolkits for online and mobile application.
And promoting architecture-based development and recommending application solution options”.
Details of Position
Functional Title: Application Architect
Supervisor(s): Vice President, Information Technology
Subordinate(s): System Analyst, Senior Analyst Programmer, Analyst Programmer & Programmer
- Collaborate with key business and IT stakeholders to define solutions according to business requirements and align with company’s long term strategies
- Define application architecture standards, maintain application design guideline, and provide development toolkits by following the application architecture strategies, principles and roadmap.
- Drive system/ software architecture design using suitable technologies that meets quality and security standards
- Implement computer systems by analysing problems and requirements; designing and testing standards and solutions
- Explore new technology and perform proof of concept to enhance design guideline
- Maintain, harvest, and promote registered building block and development toolkits to facilitate systems analysts and developers in architecture-based development.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience preferably in the financial sector with proven experience in application architecture design
- Extensive technical knowledge in Java with experience in Spring Boot/Cloud and related application framework
- Good comprehension of micro-services, Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Familiar with DevOps and software deployment process
- Experience with mobile, SOA and API gateway solution architecture
- Sound knowledge in IT security, performance tuning, capacity planning, storage, networking and various database systems such as Oracle and MySQL
- Good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing and leading remote team will be an advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)