- Assist supervisor to plan and execute development projects of digital lending products / services as to achieve business target
- Research and design effective and efficient digital customer journey with FinTech to ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience through online
- Understand business needs, operation process and product workflow of e-channel. Deliver accurate user requirement for development project
- Liaise, communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders (such as Corporate Marketing & IT) to ensure the delivery of business project is efficient and effective
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Assist in any ad-hoc task as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, E-commerce, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience preferably in banking or financial institutions
- Experience with implementation of development project will be advantage
- Well organized, self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication, liaison, presentation, analytical and documentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Specialist, Electronic Credit
We offer attractive remuneration package which includes double pay and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your CV indicating your current salary, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)